Part time permanent pet sitter / dog walker needed
We are expanding and looking for part-time pet sitters who:
– Are willing to provide dog walking and pet sitting visits
– Are willing to travel throughout Downtown, LODO, Cherry Creek, Park Hill
– Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
– Are familiar with and have a genuine passion for animals of all descriptions
– Are at least 21 years old
– Are extremely responsible, detail-oriented and focused on customer service
– Have a computer with internet connection and printer
-Must have verifiable experience working with animals.
-Have the physical ability to walk for 30 minutes at a time for up to 4 hrs a day.
-Comfortable giving medication to animals (mostly dogs and cats) in tablet and liquid form.
-Enjoy working independently and attentive to detail.
-Consent to and pass a background check.
-Have a smartphone (Android or iPhone)
-Comfortable using a scheduling/calendar software that we use daily.
-Strongly prefer candidates that can commit to working 6 months or longer.
-Reliable vehicle, valid drivers license, proof of insurance and willing to drive to client locations
Submit a paragraph with the following:
– Introduce yourself.
– Outline your qualifications / previous experience working with animals.
– Provide schedule availability.
– Indicate if you are able to commit to at least six months.
– Include contact information (phone, address, email address)
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE: Immediately
Please also include:
– Your zip code
– Your current resume (Word or PDF file)
Please note: Only applicants who respond EXACTLY as requested will be considered.